Posted on August 17, 2015
We’ve all seen the video (and if you haven’t, click the link). A husband with best intentions sends his wife on vacation to surprise her with a brand new kitchen on her homecoming. Except, when she gets home, her reaction is not exactly what her husband expected.
Now, though we do think this woman needs to think this woman needs a good reality check, this whole situation could have been prevented.
Which is why we bring you…
Why You Should Hire an Interior Designer Part 2
- “I don’t like that color”: An interior designer will make sure you don’t choose a color scheme that ends up looking like “puke yellow”.
- “Who needs two stoves?”: An interior designer will stretch your dollar and make sure that you are spending your budget wisely.
- “I spent $60,000 on this kitchen”: An interior designer knows that quality doesn’t always have to be pricey. Your interior designer will have connections to help you get the best band for your buck.
- “ I said that I wanted something nice, like ‘WOW’”: An interior designer will ensure that whatever you do with your space will leave you breathless
- “ You didn’t even change the freakin’ light bulb?”: Any remodel can be overwhelming which is why it’s so important that you hire an interior designer to make sure you don’t over look small, but important, details.
At the end of the day, hiring an interior designer will save you money, save you time, and make sure that you end up with the best version of your space.
So don’t be like this guy, hire an interior designer!